Athletic Trainers (ATs) are health care professionals who collaborate with physicians. The services provided by ATs comprise prevention, emergency care, clinical diagnosis, therapeutic intervention and rehabilitation of injuries and medical conditions.
Athletic Training Staff
Mike Medeiros - Athletic Trainer, Program Director
Tricia Gay - Athletic Trainer
Lexi Pitcher - Athletic Trainer
Dr. William Baker, MD. Internal Medicine
Dr. Mark Schamblin, MD. Orthopedic Surgeon
Dr. Jarrad Merriman, MD. Orthopedic Surgeon
Required forms for all student-athletes prior to athletic participation:
Please type information into the form (fillable PDF) and print and return to the Sports Medicine Clinic.
If using a mobile device you may need to download Adobe Fill & Sign - Form Filler. Available here for Andriod download.
New and 3rd-Year student athletes - complete the following:
- Health Screen: Download
Returning student athletes (2nd-year) - complete the following:
- Health Screen for returning student athletes: Download
All student athletes must complete the following forms:
- Verification of Health Insurance: Download
- Athletic Injury Insurance Procedure: Download
- Athletic Liability Release Form: Download
- BC Emergency Information Card: Download (Must complete both sections)
- Consent For Treatment Of A Minor: Download (Only required for those under the age of 18)
- HIPAA Release Form: Download
- MRSA & Hygiene Information Acknowledgement: Download
- Must include a copy of Medical Insurance Card(s) (front & back). Please include secondary medical insurance card if applicable.
- Consent To Release Medical Information: Download