Financial Aid

The Office of Financial Aid can help you pay for college. But first you ust apply for FASFA or Dream Act

Financial Aid is money for college - but always ask questions about the type of money you are getting. Grants, scholarships, and fee waivers do not have to be paid back, while loans do. For more information, check out this FAQ

Other Ways To Help Pay For School: 

You may also qualify for "work study" or other student-specific jobs, and the folks in Job Placement can help you find a job on campus that may work with your practice and competition schedule. 

The California Employment Development Department is a government agency that can help people find jobs locally. Visit their website to get the process started!